Guest Rental Agreement
Belgrade Vacation Rentals, Inc., hereafter referred to as “BVR”, makes this Agreement as agent on behalf of the Owner of the vacation rental property, and Guest, to rent the premises under the terms listed. Guest must sign and return a copy of this Agreement within 7 business days by mail to: Belgrade Vacation Rentals, PO Box 67, Oakland ME 04963 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. RESERVATIONS: All reservations require a 50% deposit of the total rental rate to reserve. The balance is due 45 days prior to arrival. A $40.00 non-refundable reservation fee is applied to all reservations. Reservations make within 45 days of arrival will require payment in full at the time the reservation is made. The reservation is confirmed with the paid deposit or payment in full. Guest whose name is on the contract will be considered the responsible party and must be at least 25 years old and reside at the property during the duration of the rental.
2. PAYMENTS: Payment may be made by check via phone or Visa, MC and Discover credit and debit cards.
3. CANCELLATIONS: Guest may cancel a reservation at any time by notifying BVR in writing. If Guest cancels a reservation 45 days or more prior to check-in date, Guest will receive a full refund, less a $200.00 cancellation fee and the $40.00 non-refundable reservation fee. If Guest cancels a reservation in less than 45 days prior to check-in date, Guest will forfeit all monies paid (unless property is re-rented), in which case the Guest will receive a full refund less a $300.00 cancellation fee and the $40.00 non-refundable reservation fee.
4. PEACE OF MIND DAMAGE WAIVER: Why worry that someone in your party may accidentally break something? Relax and enjoy your stay. If an accident happens, report the details to BVR and leave the rest to us. Guests are required to pay a $45.00 non-refundable “Peace of Mind Damage Waiver Fee” to cover any accidental damage to the vacation rental property of its contents, up to $300.00. Damage in excess of $300.00 or damaged that is deemed by BVR to be of an intentional nature, will be charged to Guest’s credit or debit card. The damage waiver DOES NOT cover intentional damage, theft, additional cleaning or pet damage. Guests will report incidents causing damage to the property immediately to BVR at (800) 760-1503. This waiver is in lieu of a security deposit and is added on to each reservation.
5. RESTRICTIONS: The number of guests allowed at each property is limited to the number stated on BVR’s website (www.belgradevacationrentals.com), with the exception of an infant requiring a crib. No high school, college or civic groups, chaperoned or not. are permitted. No smoking, drugs (legal or illegal), loud music, noise or parties are allowed at any of our rental properties. Guest agrees to observe the following restrictions and failure to do so is grounds for immediate termination of this Agreement without refund. Quiet hours are observed from 10 pm to 8 am.
6. CHECK-IN: Guest should drive directly to the property. The address and key information will be provided after the final payment is made. Check-in any time after 2 pm. Guest should inspect the property for cleanliness and damage and report any problems to BVR (800) 760-1503 by 10 am the day after arrival.
7. CHECK-OUT: Check-out time is 10 am promptly, so the cleaning crew can ready the property for the next rental. BVR is not responsible for any items left in the property. Guest should leave the property broom clean and tidy. All dishes should be washed and put away. Refrigerator should be cleaned out and trash put in containers. Furnishings should be put back in their place.
8. MAINTENANCE: Guest will contact BVR (800) 760-1503 immediately if a maintenance problem arises. No refunds will be made for appliance or heating failures.
9. ACCOMMODATIONS: All properties listed by BVR are privately owned. Each property is unique in décor, equipment, etc. Misrepresentation of any of all properties is unintentional. BVR will not be held responsible for changes made by owners, printing or environmental factors. All properties are equipped with the basic necessities.
10. UNIT CHANGES: Should the reserved property become available for any reason, BVR will make reasonable efforts to find suitable accommodations for Guest. However, BVR’s liability in this instance is limited to a full refund of all monies paid by Guest.
11. PETS: If Guest has been granted permission to bring a pet, any additional cleaning or repairs required, due to the occupancy of the pet, will be charged to the Guest’s credit or debit card and all sales are final. If it is found there are more pets than agreed to on the premises or there are complaints from neighbors regarding excessive noise or nuisances caused by pets, Guest will be asked to vacate the property immediately with no refund.
12. TERMINATION OF RENTAL: BVR reserves the right to refuse or discontinue tenancy if, in its opinion, the Guest is detrimental to the property. Any violation of the above mentioned policies will result in immediate eviction with no refund.
13. CREDIT CARD: Guest will provide his credit card number as a guarantee and for the purposes described above. Guest further agrees that any additional credit card charges that are incurred, comply with the terms of this Agreement, and are final.
14. INDEMNITY: Guest agrees to indemnify and save the property Owner, BVR and its employees, free and harmless for any liability, loss or damage, whatsoever, arising from, related to, or in connection with the rental of the property. This includes, but is not limited to any claim or liability for personal injury or damage or loss of property, which is made, incurred or sustained, by Guest or guest of Guest, or any occupants of the premises. If Guest brings or rents a boat, canoe, kayak or water vehicle, BVR is not liable for any injuries, damage or theft relating to said water vehicles.
15. AGREEMENT: Guest certifies that he has read and agrees to the terms of this Agreement and by signing below is authorizing any additional fees incurred to be charged to the credit card on file.
Download the Rental Agreement: Guest Rental Agreement